Well, the C refs are "are cluttering up the map of my home area" (& others, by the sound of it). I recently used a screen grab of the area in my OP. I got more replies about the displaying of the C refs than what I was actually trying to describe - It just confused people.

It's not removing the data just reassigning it to a more appropriate tag. A render displaying them can still be created. As I said, if they're just used for authorities internally, then I don't see their relevance on the 'standard' map.

Dave F.