Hi,

It seems I am not the only one with this problem. I too have been contributing to the quarterly project by adding a few more schools in West Lothian and have come across a problem where two schools share the same building. They have a few sites where catholic and non-denominational school share the location.

How should I tag this in OSM? For now I put both names in the tag like 'amenity=school' , 'name=school 1 / school 2', but this doesn't seem right.
e.g. http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/55.95730/-3.46847
After adding it with both names as above, I checked that a search for school 1 works, but school 2 does not.

Thanks,

Neil
(Hobgoblin)