On 17/01/16 17:28, Steve Doerr wrote:
> One possible approach is simply to draw each school's boundary so as to
> include the shared area (i.e. overlapping). If that's not possible, then
> it implies that the shared area really 'belongs' to one of the schools
> and the other one merely 'borrows' it at certain times.

Like Andy, I do feel that the whole area is 'amenity=school' and while
the government seems to be planning to sell off any land, on the whole,
the council owns the land and their schools use it as required. The
shared facilities do not belong to one school or another, and certainly
the ones I have personal knowledge off do not have parking areas
segregated to one or other building so there is not a 'shaded area' at all?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL