We did it!

Today we set the record for the highest number of edits to amenity=school
features in the UK. Between us we edited 405 schools beating our previous
high from 18th January.

Looking at the detail we created 202 new school polygons (a 33% increase on
our previous daily best) and modified 191 ways. The other edits (12) were
to nodes.

We are now at 75.4% of all UK schools mapped as ways (according to Robert
W's fantastic progress tool). This is up from just 62.8% when we started
this task at the start of January. All but 10 postcode areas are above 50%
complete. When we started there was 30 below 50% (8 below 40%). At the top
end we have 24 postcode areas 95+ percent complete. Compared to zero when
we started!

A total of 38 people edited during the day - again, another record! And the
edits of those who used the #OSMschools comment in their changesets can
been seen at
http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-changesets?comment=OSMschool#5/55.838/-1.604

Thanks for the amazing effort today. I hope the MapRoulette task is proving
popular and will encourage more edits in the least loved parts of the UK
OSM map.

Best,
*Rob*