Hi Lester

There is a tagging schema for indoor mapping and  there's Open Level Up
<http://openlevelup.net/?lat=52.447717&lon=-1.718405&z=18&t=0&lvl=2&tcd=1&urd=0&bdg=0&pic=0&nte=0&ilv=0>
for viewing

The url shows an example mappamercia is working on - not yet finished I
hasten to add

Not perfect as a schema ut it's the best we've got. Worth a go - it gets
very intriguing!

Regards

Brian