I'm not sure about that. Very recently I noticed the Architectural
Association on Bedford Square was missing (interest is that it has a
bookshop). I was able to locate it using OOC OSGB maps (particularly the
late Victorian town plan & the post-war 1:1250 maps of London), which also
had house numbers on.

All well & good until looking at the image on Wikipedia I realised it
showed the S side of Bedford Square, not the W side. This same error was
present in IIRC 12 language versions and Wikidata. I corrected one or two,
but for the rest merely noted that the image was incorrect. I certainly
could see no simple way to correct all at once.

Jerry