Hi,

Just wondered what current thinking was on this.

Also apologies if this has come up before, I have a vague feeling it did but
some time ago.

Just noticed two local 'paid-for' attractions, namely Hillier Gardens and
Mottisfont, both just outside Romsey, have had their paths tagged for
foot=permissive which seems somewhat misleading given that an admission charge
is required.

My thoughts are to remove the foot=permissive tags from the paths in both these
attractions but won't do so if this is going against current tagging practice.

Thanks,

Nick