This was prompted by a comment directed at me on https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/37713755 , after I'd mentioned a problem raised on the help site that might be related https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/49058/rendering-of-lakes-on-garmin-devices .

Given that it seems impossible to manage effectively* I wouldn't object to it being deleted (but don't have a particularly strong view either way). If it's not deleted, does someone need to add all GB lakes and rivers as inners?

What does everyone else think?

Cheers,

Andy

* including with JOSM, before all you fanboys pipe up :) - a duplicate appeared as a result of some "normal editing" on the LLyn in https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/41130893 . I'm sure that Dudley will delete the duplicate when he gets a chance; it's the original I'm asking about.