On 6 September 2016 at 16:53, Dan S <danstowell+...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looking good! Is there a key? Would help to make sense of the various
> footpath markings etc

That does look really nice. I particularly like the long-distance
cycling and walking routes being shown. Maybe decrease the dot spacing
a bit at higher zooms though.

Are Public Rights of Way actually shown with specific markings,
separate from other paths/tracks with access tags set? I couldn't seem
to see anything obvious to distinguish them in the areas I just looked
at.

I noticed some some slight glitches in the road cartography caused by
the square ends of ways. Where a side road meets a main road at a
non-right-angle, you sometimes see a corner of the side road sticking
out on the other side of the main road.

Feature request: it would be nice to have a way to output the full
grid reference of a location on the map. Perhaps have a continuously
updated grid reference in one corner displaying the current location
of the mouse, and allow it to be frozen (for copying) by a single
click.

Best wishes,

Robert.

--