Following on from the HOTOSM mapping party advertised here a couple of months back there's a follow-up one happening this week.

Margaux, who organised the first one, is running another this Thursday at DoES Liverpool <http://doesliverpool.com>, from 6:30pm.

The Missing Maps project is a global initiative to let people with spare time and a computer help out with humanitarian aid without having to travel to where the aid is being delivered, by doing bits of mapping from satellite imagery to build up maps for those on the ground to use.

No experience necessary, I expect Margaux will give a short intro talk about the project, and then we'll be doing some mapping. Bring a laptop (and a mouse might be useful, given the sort of editing you end up doing).

Sign up at <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/missing-maps-in-liverpool-tickets-29078159558>.

Cheers,

Adrian.