It appears it was deleted by user UniEagle
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/42348215
You may wish to contact him & ask to participate in this discussion.

FYI
Undeleting using Potlatch 1
If you know a location where the boundary was, zoom in as close as possible, then amend the URL & open in P1. This is an example near Bridgwater:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor=potlatch&#map=16/51.1414/-2.9724

Hit the 'U' (for undelete)
Then wait... & wait some more.
Eventually some red lines should appear (the server can be temperamental & refuse to play)
Select the way of the relation.
In the preset list at the bottom of the screen there should be a red box with 'Click to Unlocked' written in it.
Click to unlock (again, this may take some time)
Save & close.
Open your preferred editor to check it was properly undeleted.

DaveF