From: Dave F <davefoxfa...@btinternet.com>
Sent: 23 November 2016 12:55
To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] Somerset Levels

It appears it was deleted by user UniEagle
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/42348215
You may wish to contact him & ask to participate in this discussion.

FYI
Undeleting using Potlatch 1
If you know a location where the boundary was, zoom in as close as
possible, then amend the URL & open in P1. This is an example near
Bridgwater:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor=potlatch&#map=16/51.1414/-2.9724

Hit the 'U' (for undelete)
Then wait... & wait some more.
Eventually some red lines should appear (the server can be temperamental
& refuse to play)
Select the way of the relation.
In the preset list at the bottom of the screen there should be a red box
with 'Click to Unlocked' written in it.
Click to unlock (again, this may take some time)
Save & close.
Open your preferred editor to check it was properly undeleted.

DaveF

On 23/11/2016 00:45, Nick Austin wrote:
> Does anyone know what happened to the Somerset Levels super-relation?
>
> I don't know how to search for deleted stuff so I can't look up it's
> history to see what happened.
>
> TIA.
> Nick.

lists.openstreetmap.org
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Talk-GB
Archives. Using Talk-GB: To post a message to all the list members, send email