Hi everyone

On Saturday morning I received from Companies House the Certicifate of
Incorporation for OpenStreetMap United Kingdom Community Interest Company
Ltd. It is a private limited company, limited by guarantee.

It's taken us a year to get this far, through a protracted and  often
tedious process of agreeing Memorandum and Articles of
Association,Community Interest Statement, form-filling, and signature
gathering. Thankyou to everyone who participated, especially the volunteers
who agreed to be the first directors necessary to get the thing off the
ground.

Now we can start doing the fun stuff of how we make this work and transform
it into a living organisation.(Although I'm sure we'll still have our share
of bureaucratic process to navigate).

Regards

Brian