From: Brian Prangle <bpran...@gmail.com>
Sent: 18 December 2016 15:50:37
To: Talk GB
Subject: [Talk-GB] OSM UK Local Chapter now officially exists

Hi everyone

On Saturday morning I received from Companies House the Certicifate of
Incorporation for OpenStreetMap United Kingdom Community Interest Company Ltd.
It is a private limited company, limited by guarantee.

It's taken us a year to get this far, through a protracted and  often tedious
process of agreeing Memorandum and Articles of Association,Community Interest
Statement, form-filling, and signature gathering. Thankyou to everyone who
participated, especially the volunteers who agreed to be the first directors
necessary to get the thing off the ground.

Now we can start doing the fun stuff of how we make this work and transform it
into a living organisation.(Although I'm sure we'll still have our share of
bureaucratic process to navigate).

Regards

Brian