It is pretty obvious in my mind. St is correct, Saint is wrong. Unless there is
evidence that Saint is the prevalent spelling on the ground. And I am unanimous
in that.

A great uncle+aunt of mine used to live in  St Nicholas Road, in one of the old
Row houses with an outside dunny! Could never understand a word they said...

//colin