I will revert

DaveF

On 12/08/2017 22:39, Andrew Black wrote:

On 12 August 2017 at 13:12, Dave F <davefoxfa...@btinternet.com <mailto:davefoxfa...@btinternet.com>> wrote:

    Hi
    I'm unsure if Northern Ireland, Wales & England should be tagged
    as 'states'.

    A new user's changeset comment:
    Adding more info. is_in:country_code was missing. Also classified
    Northern Ireland as a state so it appears in the same priority as
    Wales. Was unclassified before

Doesn't make sense to me.

"A high-level sub-national political entity (Wikipedia-16px.png Federated state <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/en:Federated_state>) in several large countries such as USA ("State"), Australia ("State"), Canada ("Province"). May also be applicable in other countries and languages, "Provincia", "Estado", "Land" - whether is should be used is up to you and mappers in your own country."

We are not a federated country. Suggest we revert it. Why is Wales a state in the first place.