Hi,

I've just pushed a big update to the auditing service. You can now re-check
skipped objects. But the "skipped" flag is only stored since today. If you
want, Brian, I can reset your validation history for the entire project, so you
could re-check all stations.

Also I can grant you admin rights when you have a osm_conflate json file ready
to be validated.

We are just 130 stations away from the import being fully checked:
http://audit.osmz.ru/project/shell

Rob, I agree that the amenity=fuel tag should go on a territory, not on
individual objects. That would be in line with other amenity values: school,
university, parking, place_of_worship etc.

Robert, when you find a phone on an amenity=fuel object, you use it to call not
a fuel pump and not a building. Amenity=fuel marks not a physical object, it is
an abstract entity called "fuel station", with pumps, service roads, buildings
and shops. Thus, all the extra properties, like phone or website, should go
along the amenity=fuel tag, and not be placed on elements of its infrastructure.

When you map a fuel station with a node, it does not matter where exactly it is
placed. The point is, when a driver plots a route to a fuel station, they
should get to the entrance of it, and the rest does not matter. Mapping a
station as a polygon places the virtual station point anywhere inside that
polygon — but that, again, does not matter in practical use.

Ilya