Has it been removed from your local authority's list?

I've been prefixing them with disused: as the fhrs:id will be probably be updated after a new review. I found keeping the old one was useful as a checking reference. I've also compiled a list of disused: objects to send to my LA's hygiene team in an attempt to get them to update their database. Not much luck with that.