On 19/02/18 13:29, Robert Whittaker (OSM lists) wrote:
The raw branch list data can be found at
http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/postoffice/data/  and it licensed under
the Open Government Licence v3. It includes ID numbers, branch names,
addresses, locations, and opening hours.

What does type=Crown mean, as one of those near me is marked as this, but is actually a concession in a W H Smith's?

I also note that the matching hasn't used the address. For one of the others I mapped all the house numbers, but haven't mapped the businesses on that road, so there is a matching object, and it is very close to the postcode centroid, but it isn't recognized as matched. I guess I can fix that, on an ad hoc basis.

I must fix another, which was a concession, but is now in a disused shop, so only the concession part is still operating, and the shop part is empty.