Hi,

I'm intending to map the bottle kilns in Stoke on Trent. For those that
don't know, they're an important part of the area's industrial heritage
(there were several thousand of them at the height of the pottery
industry). There are 47 now, and just under half are currently mapped.

Based on feedback from a few people, I'm planning to use the following
tags, although I'm still open to suggestions.

* building=industrial
* kiln=bottle_kiln
* man_made=kiln
* product=pottery
* disused=yes
* historic=building

I'm planning to update the tags of any already-mapped kilns, and add any
that aren't already mapped.

Is it worth adding something to the wiki about this? There doesn't appear
to be a Key:kiln page, so would it be better to create one, or to add the
information to the Proposed_features/kiln
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/kiln> page?

Russ