Hi Tony,

The weekly OSM newsletter is global so I'm not sure that it would make a
specific feature of an AGM in a single country.

The list of events is derived from the one on the main page on the wiki, so
if someone adds it there (hint to members of the OSM-UK board) then it
should show up.

HTH,

Jerry (aka SK53)