Hi all,

Just a reminder that the event items on the wiki (and therefore in
WeeklyOSM) can be updated by anyone:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Current_events#How_to_update_the_calendar

The AGM details have been shared to members and via our email newsletter:

   - Federation House, 2 Federation Street, Manchester, M4 4AF.
   - Saturday 19th May
   - 12:00 start
   - Followed by a joint event with Open Data Manchester lasting to around
   5pm.

This week we aim to finalise the post-AGM details. Work In Progress is here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Ceqe8Jet65aEKxWLoYBE3IqTsdoAsUsCRoTkfH9BzA/edit#

The blocker at the moment is probably me. I am the contact with Open Data
Manchester but have been snowed under with work (overtime this weekend :-(
) so haven't had the time to finalise details with them.

As always, OSM UK tasks need not be limited to "Directors". There is
nothing special about us ;-) Help updating the event table on the wiki
would be much appreciated. Likewise any other help that you can provide
would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

*Rob*