On 3 May 2018 at 14:02, Andy G Wood <a...@bas.ac.uk> wrote:
> I know one of the unmapped post offices is still "open" in my village
> http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/postoffice/branch/110053
> however, it is basically a mobile van that turns up on the village green for
> some hours a few days a week.  How can this be mapped?

I would use a node where the van stops, tagged with
amenity="post_office", name="Over Mobile Post Office Service",
ref:pol_id="110053" and opening_hours="Mo,Th,Fr 09:30-12:30; We
09:30-11:00" (assuming they're correct). The name tag should give map
users a clue that it may not be open all the time during normal
working hours, and the opening_hours tag will let data users who look
know exactly when they'll find a Post Office there.

Robert.

--
Robert Whittaker