Mike Thacker wrote:
> Yes, a threshold on getting the data via an API, but true Open
> Government Licence doesn't limit the amount of data used (as
> far as I know) so it should be possible to build up a fill picture
> as open data.

The transaction-limited versions don't appear to be being released as OGL;
OS is simply offering a free starter tariff for them. OS draws a distinction
on their product page between "for free up to a threshold" and "completely
open under Open Government Licence (OGL)" (it's that old free speech/beer
thing again).

So the property extents are the only new data being released as OGL for now,
with the possibility of UPRN/USRN data later on.

Richard

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Great-Britain-f5372682.html