A couple of updates to my tools that you might be interested in:

First there's a new set of objects in my "Ghosts" tool at
https://osm.mathmos.net/ghosts/. There are 162 still-mapped "Co-Op
Pharmacy" branches, which should have been rebranded to become "Well
Pharmacy" branches now. Thanks to Tallguy for the suggestion here.

Secondly, I'm now using HTTPS on my server, so I can enable the
previously requested auto-location feature on the "Survey Me!" tool at
https://osm.mathmos.net/survey/ . Click/tap one if the links just
below the map, agree to share your location with the site, and the map
should zoom to your current position.

I hope these features are useful,

Robert.

PS: You might have noticed that I've just moved all my tools from
http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/ to https://osm.mathmos.net/ . I think
I've caught most of the issues this created and put redirects in place
for everything, but if you spot anything that looks broken, please let
me know.