On 29/08/18 21:21, Jubal Harpster wrote:
Rosneath Castle Caravan Park

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/92291906

https://goo.gl/maps/5zn1EEXwYER2

https://binged.it/2BCrYOr

OSM has the name on the actual caravan park, which sounds more likely:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/114942183

When I looked at this, this my feeling was that this looks like a private road to the Caravan Park and therefore is very unlikely to have a name.

Also, there has been quite a but a local activity in the area and it would be very unlikely that that they would have completely missed this if wrong.

Finally I check the council road list and this road isn't listed which means that it's unmaintained and increasing the likely hood that it will be unnamed.

The caravan site is interesting, from it's website it's probably Rosneath Castle Park (without the Caravan) - originally mapped by Central America who is based in Edinburgh, it would need a survey to see how it's actually signposted.

Cheers
Chris