Hi all,

You may recall that the geospatial commission & ordnance survey have
announced that they will be releasing "property extents". By chance I found
myself in a meeting room with both organisations so I asked what "property
extents" means. It is the land area (e.g. garden boundary of a detached
house) rather than the building outline. They deem the building outline to
have too high a commercial value under their current funding mechanism.

I also found out that the commission received over 200 responses (202 I
think) hence the delay. They will be providing a summary of the responses.

Best regards,
Rob