I imagine the upcoming hopefully properly free data will basically
be the same though.

Tom

On 09/01/2019 11:06, Andy Robinson wrote:
As a follow-up, has anyone looked at the OGL licenced INSPIRE Land Registry
index polygons?
https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/download-inspire-index-polygons

Data is in GML format.

Cheers
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Robinson [mailto:ajrli...@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 January 2019 10:56
To: 'David Woolley'; talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: RE: [Talk-GB] Property extents

On Wed 09/01/2019 10:35 David Woolley wrote:
Actually, that seems more valuable to OSM than the building
outlines as it is much more difficult to accurately recover from
aerial imagery and ground surveys can normally only see front yards.

Agreed, though I wonder whether this will have any correlation with Land
Registry. I'm guessing .gov isn’t that joined up.

Cheers
Andy

Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/