Hi Paul,

Proper survey is of course best.

I think that there's quite a lot more to sort out. For instance the most
northerly link road coming off the M1 roundabout looks odd (I wonder if
it's actually a new alignment), and I think the middle roundabout is a
different shape now. According to Nick's MapthePaths site (which
incidentally also uses newer OS raster data) there are quite a few missing
PRoW in the area too.

I've just added the petrol station by the pub at Cross Keys Lane (its
referred to in FHRS, Navads & in the bus stop data).

I'm currently looking at the OS OpenRoads shapefiles with a view to perhaps
using them to spot missing roads.

Cheers