From: n...@posteo.net <n...@posteo.net>
Sent: 27 April 2019 15:19
To: Talk GB
Subject: [Talk-GB] Missing Captcha when adding event in OSM wiki

Hi

I attempt to add an event to the list on
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Current_events. However, when it comes to
saving the edit, the alert Your edit includes new external links. To protect
the wiki against automated spam, we kindly ask you to solve the following
CAPTCHA: comes up, with no Captcha appearing for me to be solved. Is someone
familiar with adding events or editing the OSM wiki in general and could help,
please?

I hope this isn't the wrong place for my question. Otherwise please point me
into the right direction.

Thank you
Nora

[cid:part2.145692B4.4602BA69@posteo.de]