No, I haven't tried it before. After doing so, it didn't make a difference unfortunately. However, using Chrome instead of Firefox helped. The Captcha appeared.

Thank you though
Nora

Am 27/04/2019 um 16:23 schrieb Andrew Hain:
Have you tried using the link at the bottom of the page to switch between mobile and desktop view before you edit?

--
Andrew
*From:* n...@posteo.net <n...@posteo.net>
*Sent:* 27 April 2019 15:19
*To:* Talk GB
*Subject:* [Talk-GB] Missing Captcha when adding event in OSM wiki

Hi

I attempt to add an event to the list on https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Current_events <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Current_events>. However, when it comes to saving the edit, the alert /Your edit includes new external links. To protect the wiki against automated spam, we kindly ask you to solve the following CAPTCHA:/ comes up, with no Captcha appearing for me to be solved. Is someone familiar with adding events or editing the OSM wiki in general and could help, please?

I hope this isn't the wrong place for my question. Otherwise please point me into the right direction.

Thank you
Nora