David wrote:

>Please don't.  If people regularly start sending large attachments, I
>will need to remember to check for them and remove them from my personal
>archive, even if I defer reading the mail.

Hi David,

If your struggling *that* much I can probably spare some old floppy disks
or CD-Rs :-P

Joking aside, please note I'm not asking for much here. A 40kb limit is
tiny and people do breach the limit occasionally. In this instance it was
~500kb. I ended up having to put the attachments elsewhere but that delayed
the post by 24 hours (it was already late and I decided to delay faffing
until the next day).

I also don't think an increase is going to result in the flood of "large"
emails that you seem to fear.

So with that in mind, I would still like my request to be considered.
Anyone know what the right channel to request this is? An email to the list
owner, a GitHub ticket, or other?

Thank you,
Rob