I've had the occasional limited discussions on social media. Arguments against using OSM fall into

1. Claim of no cost to use OS data as it's via local authority licensing. Unsure if it's all LAs 2. They "wanted to use mapping that had 100% reliable data for the users benefit." 3. Mild resentment at being informed they may not be using the best solution.

Can you check if they have a sponsorship agreement with OS?

DaveF