Dear All,

Provisional details for a planned mapping event around the new year are now
on the wiki:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nottingham/Mapping_Meetup/New_Year_2020.

There's masses to be done in the area just to the West of where we visited
last year. Similar type of terrain. Once a date is firmed up then there's
ample scope for some arm-chair mapping which can be refined by the ground
survey.

A Doodle poll to select a date most convenient for as many as possible
(unfortunately New Year Plant Hunt dates rule out 1st-4th Jan for me):
https://doodle.com/poll/2edmmyvi9yeeip3q

I'm anticipating the 11th or 18th Jan are likely to be most convenient.

Hope people might be able to make it,

Best wishes,

Jerry