Hi Jez,

It's all a bit unclear but from what I've read it sounds like there will be
a release of the UPRN / UPSN identifiers and their associated geometries
("coordinates" in some text). I see no reference to address data being part
of the release.

What it will mean is that there will be an easy way to geolocate any
datasets that have these identifiers. Currently you have to do this based on
postcode or address (and we know that addresses can be fuzzy things).

It's probably worth at least one of us writing to them to confirm exactly
what will be released.

Thank you
Rob

--