The data at
https://data.gov.uk/dataset/e373eb6a-fffd-48e5-b306-71eb17f97af2/pharmacies
looks like an out of date copy of the NHS data to me. You can use the data at
https://www.nhs.uk/about-us/nhs-website-datasets/ which is regularly updated.
It even includes an opening hours file which can be linked to the pharmacies.
You will need to use "¬" as the column separator. Instead of double clicking on
the csv file, open Excel with an empty spreadsheet and use import file. You can
then choose the column separator. If you follow the "About our data downloads"
link it tells you how to import the data.  I assume the data is combined from
various regions which use their own systems, hence the variety of ways of
holding the address data.

Regards,
Mike