I'm sort of pleased that the ENS has at least listened to the UK mappers,
who used both pharmacy and chemist, and not imposed their own views.

Just as a supermarket can have a pharmacy in it, Boots chemist stores have
a separate pharmacy counter. So could/should they have their own node? This
would hook in to the FHRS where I think there can be separate records for
the main store and the pharmacy counter.