Hi all,

The OSMF launched their microgrant scheme today. Value is up to EUR 5000
(GBP 4,300) and projects can last up to 12 months.

https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2020/04/19/announcing-the-osm-foundations-call-for-microgrant-applications/

Anyone wishing to submit a proposal "should discuss with the relevant local
communities" and apparently "must consult with your Local Chapter if
applicable".

I'm not sure what that last point means. If it means the board then you can
reach us on bo...@osmuk.org. If it means the wider membership then I
suggest posting here or to our Loomio group. We are happy to collate and
send a mailchimp newsletter to all our OSM UK members to ensure they get
the messages (as not sure if all read this list or Loomio).

Moving on from the admin, what ideas do you have? :-)

Best wishes
*Rob*