Like Chris, I've been generally impressed by the quality of Amazon Logistics edits, at least compared to other paid mappers around the world, but there are real problems with the "auto detect layer" used for these "AI" edits - it's quite badly offset and the original imagery on which the edge detection was made is I think no longer available making QA difficult.

Best Regards,

Andy (from the DWG)

On 03/05/2020 16:27, Andrew Hain wrote:

Also seen: https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/84550786

--
Andrew

*From:* Chris Fleming <m...@chrisfleming.org>
*Sent:* 03 April 2020 14:06
*To:* Guthula, Jothirnadh <jguth...@amazon.com>
*Cc:* talk-gb@openstreetmap.org <talk-gb@openstreetmap.org>
*Subject:* Re: [Talk-GB] Adding missing roads using Facebook detections
I've spotted some edits using this, such as:

https://overpass-api.de/achavi/?changeset=82807938&relations=true

After a ropey start, in general I've been quite impressed by Amazon's edits, but this one looks quite ropey, the service road drawn in is very ropey and it looks like you've missed the connection back to the main road (shown in OS Openview), in addition I don't think that https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/785788619 loops back on itself, or at least I wouldn't draw that conclusion from imagery?

Cheers
Chris