On Wed, 2020-05-27 at 11:28 +0100, SK53 wrote:
>  I presume its being applied to Iceland (and Heron?) too.

According to the name suggestion index it's recommended for Iceland but
not for Heron Foods. From memory I think Heron Foods would probably fit
frozen_food but their homepage exclusively shows ambient products so
I'm unsure.

https://nsi.guide/index.html?k=shop&v=frozen_food#Iceland
https://nsi.guide/index.html?k=shop&v=supermarket#Heron%20Foods
https://heronfoods.com/

> I suspect the page would be better split across several pages.
> Ideally the numbers could come from a taginfo query, but this would
> probably need a special template & may be too complex because of name
> variants.

I updated some of them to use taginfo, using the brand instead of name,
however this has some issues to.

 - brand is less used so it'll miss a high amount that are mapped but
not using the brand tag. I'm trying to fix this, but it'll be slow.
 - It's not limited to the UK so global brands how have a higher mapped
number than UK stores.
 - I don't think taginfo can be used on multiple tags, so we can't
split out amenity=fuel and shop=supermarket when they operate under the
same brand.

Cj