Hello everyone,

I've gone through this and done what I can. I've gone through the OSM
listings and looked through Mapillary to add missing stores.

I didn't keep the stats as well as I intended to, but I now think there
are 327 Farmfoods stores, with 228 of them existing in OSM. They now
have brand data and website links. I decided not to add ref:store as I
couldn't think of a reason for it to exist in OSM.

I did use frozen_food, if anyone disagrees, just change it, I'm not
going to partake in edit wars over it.

There are still 99 missing from OSM, so it might be worth checking if
your local Farmfoods is listed, and if not adding it.

Cj