Hi Dave,

I got them from their website (harvester.co.uk/poi) and have done A LOT of
additional things to create a GeoJSON, that I can import to MapRoulette, that
would help engage the community.

I haven't gotten permission to use the data yet (have to send a snail-mail
:-/), so please do not go and start adding data to OSM just yet, please.

Kai