On 24/07/2020 14:41, Mark Goodge wrote:

On 24/07/2020 13:20, Martin Wynne wrote:

Most of them go back to OS Explorer when they find UK public rights of way are not shown in different colours on the OSM standard map.

This is one of the reasons why it would be nice to have a UK-specific stylesheet for OSM. The data is there, so there's no reason why it cant be rendered

That's exactly what https://map.atownsend.org.uk/maps/map/map.html * does.  Nick's already mentioned https://www.free-map.org.uk/ , so you've now got a couple of choices - it wouldn't surprise me if there are others!

Best Regards,

Andy

* yes, I look after that site and map style.  See the "about" link at the top for more info; and "changelog" for links to the source of all the components.