Karl

Tx for the heads up, great to hear about shoreland un-aware of this but
provided with the last release coming from a 15 days mission by Severin cc
on this email with WHO Haiti

We will look at all pieces and move carrefully to make the best re-use of
the neat work you invested in those imports

Looking fwd to this
Best