All-

SAR
Tx for bringing this up Ivan & great Kate for removing those: the SAR worked
as a reference grid at the onset of the quake until OCHA rolled out its
PCODES and SSID (UUID) late January.

Health Facilities
Thanks Karl for your heads up, I am copying Severin who worked in Haiti for
the Health Cluster the 2 past weeks in DB reconciliation to hear about the
scope of his DB reconciliation work and the relation he had with Shoreland
I think that once reconciled and a joint Health Fac datamodel established
bridging between PAHO / Shoreland and Health Cluster, OSM will be the *de
facto* point of truth for this layer
Neat Severin if you can step in and advice on how to move forward at best
leveraging on your work
Great Karl if you can get the same insight from Bill Lang
Thanks for your help on this and looking fwd to pursue this data import work
with you

Ciao

Nicolas Chavent
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team