Regarding turloughs, in the past I think I have used the following tags

natural=water
water=turlough
intermittent=yes

Based on https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Intermittent

As for tagging townlands along the shore, a few of us discussed this in the
IRC channel (linked below) as I personally hadn't come across this as I
haven't mapped near any large lakes yet. It makes most sense to bring your
boundary in line with the current shape of the lake, i.e. the edge of the
lake also acts as your townland boundary.

Another way of looking at this, is these natural boundaries are inclined to
change over time. Think of it in relation to the coastline boundary in
terms of erosion and land reclamation.

Note, this is different to how you would treat rivers/roads that have
changed over time, in those instances, you map to the boundary marked on
the sheet, not the feature

Hope this helps,
Dave