Hi donal
only managed to get back to computer now - yes issues is resolved - thanks very
much to you and dave for help
I sync’d dataset and then ended up just accepting my changes as when i did both
it left the nodes but they were not ‘linked' as a waterway.
it was a bit odd as waterway is not on a boundary but the river it joins
crosses over - I hope i haven’t deleted anyones work….
is there a way to let people know that someone is editing a particular square
so as not to duplicate work or run into version probs?
anyhow i can upload changes again which i- i do upload often as i worry about
losing work!
thanks again
c.