The size of those polygons would be too large to be of much use to anyone
for anything I fear.

I had a play around on the eircode site tonight and it's honestly going to
be a mess to ever make use of the data especially when it comes to
apartment buildings where you will have dozens of Eircodes inside it.

They did well designing it this way, ensures that it will be such a costly
burden to maintain that it's unlikely to ever be opened up. Future revenues
guaranteed.

Dave