Hi Brian & Donal,

Overpass and "Ireland" did work, thanks!

If they can implement these in 18th c Italy we should have no excuse here.
I would like to start campaigning for the introduction of a lot more and
this data is very useful to facilitate that discussion.

I'm also interested in promoting the existing ones use and if I can get the
data, find out if they reduce plastic bottle litter / consumption in the
area, although I doubt it as they don't seem to be well known at least in
my group of friends

Cheers guys,

PS if anyone is in Cork and would like a geo-chat I am running a litter
mapping workshops the odd weekend including next weekend -
https://www.meetup.com/Cork-Litter-mapping-Meetup/ - I will also run some
in Dublin and elsewhere soon too. Would anyone be interested in
participating? Some feedback would be great if anyone can iron out any
issues or bugs. I am also looking for a licence to ensure the data remains
free and open for anyone purpose. Any suggestions?

Best,
Seán