At first look, theses are good, I admire your patience to do this. As both
maps.openstreetmap.ie and http://maps.openstreetmap.ie/os_opendata are
displaying a lot of pink (during the changeover?) I will leave a more
detailed check for the moment. After the townlands and Civil parishes I
will use the GRO records in National library which for the registration
districts list the EDs then Civil Parishes in each ED  and then townlands
in each parish.